eutopia supported our partner OCO Global with this project with We are Cork to develop a place brand and economic marketing strategy.
The project involved a range of stakeholders from across the Cork region. The main objectives of the project were to develop and roll out place brand to position Cork as an attractive location to invest, work, live and study and to develop and implement an economic marketing strategy to enhance foreign direct investment into the Cork region. Key activities managed by eutopia included:
- A stakeholder consultation exercise with more than 50 business, community, academic and cultural organisations in support of the brand and economic development exercise.
- Development of the economic marketing strategy with a focus on enhancing FDI
- Development of sector value propositions
- Development of a place website for Cork (including all copy and content including video)– wearecork.ie and development of an economic website for Cork – www.growincork.com
- Development of a marketing communications strategy to support promotion of the investment campaign.